A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgie Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgie Eapen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgie Eapen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Eapen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eapen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans