A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgie Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgie Eapen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eapen
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Eapen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgie Eapen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Eapen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgie Alex Eapen MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Georgie A. Eapen practice?
- Dr. Georgie Eapen has 1 office location.
Dr. Georgie Eapen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Pulmonologists.