A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgie Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgie Eapen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eapen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eapen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgie Eapen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Eapen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgie Alex Eapen MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Georgie A. Eapen practice?
- Dr. Georgie Eapen has 1 office location.
Dr. Georgie Eapen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Pulmonologists.