Learn more about Dr. Georgie Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgie Eapen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgie Eapen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Eapen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eapen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Georgie A. Eapen practice?
Dr. Georgie Eapen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, Houston Cardiologists, and Houston Critical Care Practitioners.