Dr. Georgina Cid MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2017
Always Helpful
Dr Cid is always friendly and helpful. She answers calls personally and spends time with patients and listens. I highly recommend this doctor!

April 14th, 2015
Great first visit
I think Dr. said was thorough polite friendly and understanding I did not feel like she spoke down to me and I felt that she really understood what I meant and she listened . She was not judge mental and I was very happy with my first visit the ease of making appointment was terrific she call me back as soon as I left her a message and I got into see her right away .

January 15th, 2015
Dr Cid
If you are looking for a doctor that will spend time with you and help get you the correct medications for your diagnosis, Dr. Cid is not your doctor. I have never waited less than 30 minutes in the waiting room for an appointment. She has even forgotten our appointments on Saturdays on two occasions. She asks how you're feeling, hands you a prescription and shoves you out the door. What annoyed me the most was the lack of response to messages I left on her phone either saying I wasn't ok, or a needed a refill or had some other type of issue. I was a patient for a year and had a terrible experience.

June 11th, 2011
I went to Dr. Cid for help with anxiety and she actually made me much worse. I left a message with her saying I wasn't doing well and she never called me back.

September 7th, 2010
Dr. Cid and the lady behind that title
When I first called to make an appointment, I received a call back from what I believed was a staff member. The questions were too personal and I thought it was a part of the process. It turned out that she was calling me and tried to understand what is going on over the phone. The call was about 15-20 min (but I'm a gabber too LOL) in which time, I felt that she had an idea of why I want to see her. I thought to myself, wow, if she spends this much time with a new patient over the phone, how much attention would she give me in person. Well, this was about 4 years ago if not more, and I have never even considered finding someone else. She always gave me more time that I'm entitled to, much more, when she saw me in need. Appointments can be made within days and if she is away she leaves a message with the covering doctors info. She remembers what goes on with my life and she speaks like a friend, not down at me like a doctor. She takes the time to smile and laugh at my jokes, makes jokes herself and she even tells stories about her life to make a point. Still, she doesn't tell me what to do with my life. She really is a wonderful person and at least once a month, when I see her, I feel that I'm visiting with a close friend and not seeing a doctor. Perhaps her best attribute is that she never speaks ill of anyone, not another patient (with or without names) or another profession or another tenant in the office, instead, she tries to understand everyone while maintaining a cute and funny attitude. Great person Dr. Cid is

November 2nd, 2009
If you only want a Rx she is great. She wrote out them when ever I needed them. As a therapist lousy. If I spent 15 minutes with her that was a lot and she seemed always over booked because I always waited at least 30 minutes sometimes 45 minutes.. I am doing so much better now not under her care with a psychotherapist who listens and works with me and no pills. Than someone just throwing scripts at me and leaving me to my own devises to figure out how to get better.

May 15th, 2017