Overall Review

3.9

October 3rd, 2015
One of the best Doctors
She truly cares about your health.

May 27th, 2014
Why I stopped seeing this doctor
This office is all about patient turn around and collecting money. I gave her 3 opportunities to treat me and my health concerns with some form of respect; each time I was let down. You will get in and out of the office quickly, but don't be surprised if you leave no better off than when you went in. Each time I went with a concern, I was brushed off with general explanations of what the situations "could be" and what "I might" be able to do about it. No attempt was made to get a definitive answer in either situation. Then when I asked for a note to be allowed to have a bottle of water with me at work (due to my history of kidney stones and my employer being obscenely out of line) I was denied and told to drink water on my breaks and before or after work. (Not that easy when I work 11 or 12 hour days with a combined total of 1 hour break time) Firstly, I shouldn't have to be told by anyone when I can and can not drink water and definitely not by my Dr. Secondly, it was a very small request that would have made a huge difference. When inquired further as to why she would not write the note, I was told to see a urologist. There you go..third times a charm for being brushed off. Now I have to find an entirely new specialist doctor and pay a new copay just because she couldn't be bothered to write a note for WATER. If you do choose this doctor, I sincerely hope your experience is better than mine.

May 9th, 2014
Staff, Dr
Dr. Loya and her partner Dr.Huerta are just another doctors who wants to get you out as fast as possible, The Tech. who takes your blood sample went to deep with the needle and left my arm sore for almost 3 months and the worst is the receptionists who are extremely rude, they do not have etics or maners when taking to you. The feel you owe them for being there. very rude people. I am done with this office. Dr. Herta prescribe my wife the wrong medicine or allergies. He prescribed the same medicne twice.

December 22nd, 2013
So happy that I found her! She is a real jewel, kind, friendly, remembers me and my problems, gentle and yet firm, hahaha, just right for my personality.... Staff is friendly, smiling, courteous, well trained, efficient, couldn't ask for more. Would definitely recommend her.

August 19th, 2013
My Doctor
Doctor Loya and her staff, are all ways kind and thoughtful. She is very professional, yet managing to make you feel as if you where part of her on family. Bottom line - She truly cares

June 4th, 2008
Doctor seems knowledgeable, but staff needs improvement
Billing/accounting deparments makes errors and takes long to correct, even after insurance payments. Follow up or lab results calls made to patients by staff not able to answer questions or provide specific instructions. And, in some cases, no call was received from doctor's office when a re-test was ordered by doctor, and instead hospital called with no explanation to reason for retest.