A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgina Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgina Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgina Young, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgina F Young MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Georgina F. Young practice?
- Dr. Georgina Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. Georgina Young practices Psychiatry near Baytown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Dickinson, TX.
See Baytown Psychiatrists.