A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgina Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgina Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgina Young, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgina F Young MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Georgina F. Young practice?
- Dr. Georgina Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. Georgina Young practices Psychiatry near Baytown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Dickinson, TX.
See Baytown Psychiatrists.