Dr. Georgina Young Is this you?

Getting off Lexapro

Posted on May 25th, 2014

I asked for an appointment with any doctor in the office group in person. I was told their doctors were not accepting any new patients. Your website states otherwise. There was no signs up stating this either. I am 68 years old and maybe they don't accept senior citizens in which case they should have just told me that. And I do have insurance. Never had an opportunity to tell the receptionist why I wanted to see a doctor.

Happy Patient

Posted on October 4th, 2011

I have been under Dr. Young's care for a few years now and absolutely love her. She always makes me feel comfortable and better about myself when I leave. I highly recommend her.

Best Dr. I have ever had, easy to talk to and very preceptive.

Posted on August 5th, 2008