A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgios Ziakas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgios Ziakas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziakas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ziakas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgios Ziakas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Breast Augmentation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Ganglion Cysts
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziakas graduated from University Of Ioannina. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ziakas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgios Ziakas MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Georgios Ziakas practice?
- Dr. Georgios Ziakas has 1 office location.
Dr. Georgios Ziakas practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Katy, TX.
See Katy Plastic Surgeons and Katy Surgeons.