A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgios Ziakas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgios Ziakas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziakas graduated from University Of Ioannina. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ziakas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Buchanan General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgios Ziakas MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Georgios Ziakas practice?
- Dr. Georgios Ziakas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Georgios Ziakas practices Surgery near Grundy, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Grundy Surgeons.