A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgis Patsias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgis Patsias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgis Patsias, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patsias graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Patsias has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgis Patsias MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Georgis Patsias practice?
- Dr. Georgis Patsias has 1 office location.
Dr. Georgis Patsias practices Urology near Wellington, FL.
See Wellington Urologists.