A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgis Patsias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgis Patsias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgis Patsias, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patsias graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Patsias has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patsias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Georgis Patsias practice?
Dr. Georgis Patsias practices Urology near Wellington, FL.
See Wellington Urologists.