A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Trillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Trillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trillo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Trillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Trillo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Trillo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Hernandez Trillo MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo H. Trillo practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Trillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Trillo practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Internists and Frisco Oncologists.