A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Trillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Trillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trillo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Trillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Trillo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Trillo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Hernandez Trillo MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo H. Trillo practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Trillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Trillo practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Internists and Frisco Oncologists.