A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerado Trillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerado Trillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerado Trillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trillo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Trillo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerado Hernandez Trillo MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gerado H. Trillo practice?
- Dr. Gerado Trillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerado Trillo practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Internists and Frisco Oncologists.