A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Schneider is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Schneider has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Arthur Schneider MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Gerald Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Schneider practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.