A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Abbott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbott
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abbott Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Abbott, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neuroradiology Thoracic Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Abbott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald F Abbott MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. Abbott practice?
- Dr. Gerald Abbott has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Abbott practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.