A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Abbott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Abbott, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neuroradiology Thoracic Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Abbott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Francis Abbott MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. Abbott practice?
- Dr. Gerald Abbott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Abbott practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Chelmsford, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.