A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Abraham is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Abraham, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Abraham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Columbia Medical Center - Port St. Lucie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Michael Abraham MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Gerald Abraham has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Abraham practices Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists.