A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Abraham is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Abraham, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Abraham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Columbia Medical Center - Port St. Lucie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Michael Abraham MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Gerald Abraham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Abraham practices Psychiatry near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Bonita Springs Psychiatrists.