Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Psychiatrists

3900 Broadway
Suite 8
Fort Myers, FL 33901
Locations and availability (8)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Scary  |  show details
May 5th, 2013

Saw him as a adolescent in a school. Medicated all his patients, unconditionally. He answered to the authorities of the school, without any reguard to his patients or their welfare - while often knowing quite little about his patients. "Medicate-first - ask questions later". The efficacy of most of these medications and diagnosis have been long disproven.

|  Great doc  |  show details
by Sue on Aug 16th, 2009

Yeah he's afraid of germs but if hes sick he cant see us.

|  You've got to be kidding me  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2009

This practice is a complete sham, over an hour wait no matter what time of day your appointment is, very poor work ethics, and no oversite of poorly trained staff.

|  OMG  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2008

The previous review from May was right on target. Dr. Abraham does have OCD and other psychiatric issues. He in fact would not shake my hand and went into detail about germs. Excluding the aforementioned facts, as a physician, he is horrible. In my particular case (saw him in 2006), he seemed to have no affect, montone in speaking and not genuinely caring about my issues. THE MOST bizarre physician I've EVER encountered. If he was a stellar physician, I'd be fine with his eccentricities, but he's not. He's a glorified drug dealer. On my visit, he tried to give me pain meds, more specifically, Oxycontin. I have severe asthma and at the time, PTSD. I of course refused said medications as they were COMPLETELY unnecessary; at that point I knew he was shady. He took a call from a perspective patient, mentioning patient's name and everything, while I was having a "session". NEVER AGAIN.

|  How did this guy get a degree?  |  show details
May 1st, 2008

He's obnoxious, anorexic, OCD riddled and a germaphobe. Other than he I guess he is ok.