Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Adler
Dr. Gerald Adler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Snellville, GA, with another office in Conyers, GA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Adler is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center, Dekalb Medical at North Decatur and Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville. Dr. Adler has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Adler has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Gerald Adler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Snellville, GA.
Dr. David Shonkoff
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Snellville, GA 0 mi32
Dr. David Montgomery
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Snellville, GA 0 mi9