A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Adler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Adler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Paige Adler MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald P. Adler practice?
- Dr. Gerald Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Adler practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Internists and Snellville Pulmonologists.