Dr. Gerald Alexander MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Orange, CA

December 12th, 2016
Excellent Back Surgeon
I had had my 1st back surgery for scoliosis at 16; fused 4 vertebrae. I've always had back pain and was hunched over. I didn't realize I was learning forward because of the side-view of my spine. Dr. Alexander fused the vertebra below my initial surgery w/ an angled piece. I was very nervous about a 2nd surgery because of the results from my first, but I am so glad I had it. My posture is much better, and I actually gained an inch (I was 5'4" and am now 5'5"). My back is stronger. He's an amazing surgeon and explains everything in detail. Has a great bedside manner.

October 23rd, 2016
Payton Mannung Surgery
Dr Alexander have me my mobility again that says it all, I'm thankful and appreciative.

September 7th, 2016
Tremendous doctor and overall great person. Both Dr. Alexander and his assistant were extremely helpful and always answered any questions I had while advising me on what I should do next. I would definitely recommend to anyone in need of a orthopedic surgeon.

June 11th, 2016
Dr.Alexander is the only surgeon I will see for my spine. I ruptured my L5/S1 in 2013 and he has successfully completed 2 surgeries for me. He explains the procedure fully and completely.

September 30th, 2015
Awesome dr. He listened to me and gave me options. I had a spinal fusion 2 years ago and have been pain free since. Would recommend Dr. Alexander to anyone with back problems.

September 28th, 2015
Very good, clear and consise

March 5th, 2015
Great Job.
It's been 2 years since my spinal surgery and I'm doing very well. So glad I had Dr. Alexander fix my back.

November 14th, 2014
Mr
It had been 2 yrs. since I had my back surgery done by Dr. Gerald Alexander , I had excruciating pain in my leg,can not walk and stand up for a long time. I am now pain free,I could walk long distance with my grandchildren and play with them! I am sooo happy with what Dr. Alexander has done. He is excellent,I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Gerald Alexander (the great!) Dr. Alexander,thank you and thank you to your staff as well. Thank God for people like you,God bless!

June 1st, 2011
Awesome!
It has been six years since I had multi-level back surgery involving titanium rods, cadaver bone, many screws!! My pain is gone. After all of this time, I am still feeling great and so appreciate Dr. Alexander's skill and expertise. I am truly blessed.

March 9th, 2010
Very good doctor
I researched Dr. Alexander before I went to him. He trained at UCLA and came highly recommended. My family doctor said his sister had surgery with him and did very well. He did my surgery and I am very happy with the outcome. Back surgery actually works!

January 7th, 2010
Highly Recommend
I am a nurse who worked many years with orthopedic patients, and when I needed back surgery, I went to the best. Dr. Alexander is very well respected in the medical community, very good surgeon.

January 4th, 2010
Great Surgeon!
I had arm pain and headaches for years, tried Chiropractic, injections, everything. Dr. Alexander showed me my MRI, explained my problem, and took the bad disc out of my neck with a small one hour surgery. I went home the same day. I'm back to tennis, skiing, he gave me my life back. His office is sometimes busy, but it's well worth the wait. Great guy.