Orthopaedic Surgeon, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

101 Laguna Rd
Ste A
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-879-0050
Locations and availability (5)

• Currently 3.6190476190476 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Awesome!  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

It has been six years since I had multi-level back surgery involving titanium rods, cadaver bone, many screws!! My pain is gone. After all of this time, I am still feeling great and so appreciate Dr. Alexander's skill and expertise. I am truly blessed.

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2010

I researched Dr. Alexander before I went to him. He trained at UCLA and came highly recommended. My family doctor said his sister had surgery with him and did very well. He did my surgery and I am very happy with the outcome. Back surgery actually works!

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2010

I am a nurse who worked many years with orthopedic patients, and when I needed back surgery, I went to the best. Dr. Alexander is very well respected in the medical community, very good surgeon.

|  Great Surgeon!  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2010

I had arm pain and headaches for years, tried Chiropractic, injections, everything. Dr. Alexander showed me my MRI, explained my problem, and took the bad disc out of my neck with a small one hour surgery. I went home the same day. I'm back to tennis, skiing, he gave me my life back. His office is sometimes busy, but it's well worth the wait. Great guy.

|  show details
Nov 14th, 2009

Front desk staff awful. Doctor rushed in and out. We're talking major back surgery not a cold. Yikes. Looking for another surgeon.

|  excellent  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2009

I had a microsurgery and went home the same day. My horrible leg pain was GONE!!the next day. Dr. Alexander's office is sometimes quite busy, but it is worth the wait to see him. He gave me my life back. Friendly staff, caring people. Highly recommend.