A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Andriole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Andriole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Andriole, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Andriole graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Andriole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andriole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald L. Andriole practice?
Dr. Gerald Andriole practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.