A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Applegate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Applegate is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Applegate, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Applegate graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Applegate has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pan American Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital of Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Brian Applegate MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald B. Applegate practice?
- Dr. Gerald Applegate has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gerald Applegate practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Doral, FL.