A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Asin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Asin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Asin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Asin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Scott Asin MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald S. Asin practice?
- Dr. Gerald Asin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Asin practices Internal Medicine near Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Internists.