Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Atwood
Dr. Gerald Atwood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, SC, with other offices in Florence, SC and Mill Spring, NC. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Atwood is affiliated with Mcleod Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Atwood has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
Dr. Gerald Atwood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, SC.
Dr. J Cox Jr
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Practice
Florence, SC 0 mi37
Dr. Walter Bridges
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Florence, SC 0 mi32
Dr. Charles Trant Jr
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Florence, SC 0 mi28