A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Barnes Harris DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald B. Harris practice?
- Dr. Gerald Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Harris practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians, Glendale General Practitioners, and Glendale Internists.