A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Harris is Excellent. Dr. Harris has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.More Education & Awards
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Walter O Bosewell Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald B. Harris practice?
Dr. Gerald Harris practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Glendale Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garrett Harris, Dr. Jarrett Harris, Dr. Gerry Harris, Dr. Geraldo Harris