Dr. Gerald Katz Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Katz?

Love this doctor

Posted on February 4th, 2014

Have been with Dr. Katz for nearly 17 years. Love him and his partner Dr. Kilduff, who are both caring, knowledgeable, and reasoned physicians with excellent bedside manners. I have watched their practice grow and adapt to the new realities of our "modern" healthcare system over the years. Frankly, I miss the old days, and there were some years that (as patients) we felt the stress the practice was going through, but I feel like the office has settled back into a good routine for patients and the front staff is excellent. There is a doctor I avoid (Traina), as I find her manner brusk and rushed, her diagnoses not great, and she over treats.

Posted on May 15th, 2017