Learn more about Dr. Gerald Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Rosen, array("display_title"=> is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Rosen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rosen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Rosen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Rosen practice?
- Dr. Gerald Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Rosen practices Ophthalmology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Ophthalmologists.