A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Rosen, array("display_title"=> is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Rosen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rosen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Bruce Rosen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald B. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Gerald Rosen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Rosen practices Ophthalmology near Ewing, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC and Pennington, NJ.