A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Bader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Bader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Bader, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bader graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bader has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Emanuel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Francis Bader MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. Bader practice?
- Dr. Gerald Bader has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Bader practices Pediatrics near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Pediatricians.