A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Bader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Bader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Bader, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bader graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bader has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Emanuel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bader accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. Bader practice?
Dr. Gerald Bader practices Pediatrics near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Pediatricians.