A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Balsam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Balsam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Balsam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Balsam graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Balsam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeside Alternative Mental Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald James Balsam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Balsam practice?
- Dr. Gerald Balsam has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Balsam practices Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sanford, FL and Plantation, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.