Dr. Gerald Beckham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 8th, 2015
Don't trust this man, he is bad news.
I've had to do my own research to correct Dr. Beckham's erroneous prescriptions (and taking them in the correct order). I've been forced to question his judgment calls on every aspect of my care for the last 14 months. He has deflected my questions and not gotten answers for months. He has prescribed the statin drugs even though it was proven I was statin intolerant. He does not do the proper research for his patiens, and has an arrogant "know it all" attitude until proven wrong, I have done that three times in 14 months now, and I have no confidence in him at all. My last appt with him is this week, and I'm sure he'll be late, and he hasn't scheduled the stress test or echocardiogram he said he would in mid July. I would give him less than one star if it was possible. I'm changing cardiologists and considering taking action against him. That's how bad it's been. It's sad to think you have to double and triple check the cardiologist who's supposed to repair your life, and tell him where/when and how he's screwed up. I'd rather see the Aflac duck than Dr. Beckham ever again.

February 7th, 2014
Cardiologist Dr. Beckham, Gerald E. I would have to say is one of the most amazing Doctor's there is!!! Very professional, so kind-hearted!! Explains every situation, every procedure, very clearly, and detailed!!! He makes you feel so at ease, safe, and comfortable,in his hands I just adore this man so much you can't believe how much he has saved & changed my life!!! A big Inspiration!!! I would definitely recommend him, to all my family and friends!!!

August 8th, 2013
i would recommend Dr. Beckham, to any of my friends. unfortunately as we get older, more and more of us need a Doctor of this quality. His staff is wonderful and Dr. Beckham has always spent as much time with me as is needed.

January 24th, 2013
I just visited this Dr office and I must say that the staff is wonderful, very friendly and quick, Dr.Beckham was also quick to see me and was informative and friendly. The part that really turned my visit to a disappointment would be that Dr.Beckham was texting multiple times during this visit, including when he was explaining treatment for me. This action did damper my opinion about his professionalism.