A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Behr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Behr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Behr, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Behr graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Behr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald G Behr MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald G. Behr practice?
- Dr. Gerald Behr has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Behr practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists and New York Pediatric Specialists.