A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Behr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Behr, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Behr graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Behr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald G Behr MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald G. Behr practice?
- Dr. Gerald Behr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Behr practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.