A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Bell is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Bell, MD, OD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Bell MD and OD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Bell practice?
- Dr. Gerald Bell has 11 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Bell practices Otolaryngology near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Boyertown, PA.
See Pottstown Otolaryngologists.