A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Bell, MD, OD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald S. Bell practice?
Dr. Gerald Bell practices Otolaryngology near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Boyertown, PA.
See Pottstown Otolaryngologists.