Dr. Gerald Berke Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Berke?

December 14th, 2016

I had excellent, top notch care given to me by Dr. Berke for my Spasmodic Dysphonia

April 22nd, 2016

Read all reviews and judge for yourself. I found Dr. Berke available to answer questions. He never suggested surgery in my case. He referred me to others for additional review and possible therapies.

March 13th, 2016

Recommends unnecessary surgery. Will not go to him again.

November 8th, 2015

Humble and knowledgeable, best doctor

October 27th, 2015

Dr. Gerald Berke hurt me. You've been warned.

Dr. Gerald Berke is a very poor physician, who didn't care about me. His staff is arrogant, and it's clear they inherit that from him. He won't think twice about operating on you, leaving town, and not following up. Beware this doctor. His ego is far larger than his ability.

May 2nd, 2014

My Experience Positive

For several years I've been going to Dr.Berke for botox injections (spasmodic dysphonia). He is known for being brilliant at this, and I NEVER noticed any shaking. He's not exactly warm&fuzzy but I don't care. His staff is GREAT and always so helpful. I am considering his SLAD-R surgery and have read many satisfied patient diaries. I believe he must be an excellent surgeon. He has helped many people all over the country have a voice.

April 10th, 2014

I didn't feel that Dr. Berke was particularly interested in me, either as a person or a patient. I spent perhaps 7 minutes with him. He sent me for tests. When they were completed a month later I only got a cursory call from one of his fellows, and it was unhelpful. I never spoke with Dr. Berke again. But at least the charges for my visit and the Endoscopy (30 seconds long) were outrageous.

January 26th, 2014

why?

I was treated very poorly by Dr. Berke and his staff. Dr. Berke will soon be gone from UCLA, and won't be missed.

January 22nd, 2014

I'm alive today because of Dr. Berke

My surgical outcome saved my life. Thank you Dr. Berke

August 7th, 2013

The worse experience I ever had, should NOT be called a doctor but a butcher.this guy called himself a voice doctor, after his surgery on my voice box, now I have NO VOICE and I was told that the damages are permanent!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY AWAY FROM HIM

August 7th, 2013

At all cost stay away from this Dr. He lies on his medical records for financial gain..he his rude and distant and should not be allowed to practice medicine. My experience was just horrible. HIs staff was not helpful and I was prescribed inappropriate medication.

July 19th, 2013

I would not recommend him. He is racist and would not treat melanin-rich persons with quality health care.