inactive

no change

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2015
He was my doctor as a child ,and now he's my kids doctor. I never have to wait and when it something concerns me he makes Sure it get taking care of. Overall great doctor and nurses. .

August 13th, 2013
BEST AROUND
DR BURNER WAS MY DR WHEN I WAS A CHILD AND NOW, HE IS MY GRANDCHILDRENS DR. YES HE MAY BE UP IN AGE BUT THIS IS WHAT MAKES HIM GREAT. I HAD A SEVERLY HANDYCAPED CHILD AND NO ONE WOULD HELP HIM BUT DR. BURNER. I EXSPECIALY LIKE THAT HE USES OLDER METHODS IN HIS CARE. HE HAS BEEN AND STILL IS VERY CARING AND HELPFULL IN EVERY ILLNESS MATTER. IF HE CAN'T HELP YOU HE WILL KNOW SOMEONE WHOM CAN. HE ONLY REFURES TO THE BEST IN THERE FILDS. HIS STAFF ARE GREAT ALSO. I'D REFURE HIM HANDS DOWN FOR SURE.

April 28th, 2008
Old School Doctor
In the day and age of today where everything is rush rush, this doctor will actually give you a call in the evening if your child is sick. My daughter was ill with an ear infection and bronchitis at age 6 months. Dr. Berner called the evening of my appointment just to check on my daughter and to make sure I understood his instructions.

August 14th, 2016