Dr. Gerald Berner Is this you?

Posted on July 18th, 2015

He was my doctor as a child ,and now he's my kids doctor. I never have to wait and when it something concerns me he makes Sure it get taking care of. Overall great doctor and nurses. .

BEST AROUND

Posted on August 13th, 2013

DR BURNER WAS MY DR WHEN I WAS A CHILD AND NOW, HE IS MY GRANDCHILDRENS DR. YES HE MAY BE UP IN AGE BUT THIS IS WHAT MAKES HIM GREAT. I HAD A SEVERLY HANDYCAPED CHILD AND NO ONE WOULD HELP HIM BUT DR. BURNER. I EXSPECIALY LIKE THAT HE USES OLDER METHODS IN HIS CARE. HE HAS BEEN AND STILL IS VERY CARING AND HELPFULL IN EVERY ILLNESS MATTER. IF HE CAN'T HELP YOU HE WILL KNOW SOMEONE WHOM CAN. HE ONLY REFURES TO THE BEST IN THERE FILDS. HIS STAFF ARE GREAT ALSO. I'D REFURE HIM HANDS DOWN FOR SURE.

Old School Doctor

Posted on April 28th, 2008

In the day and age of today where everything is rush rush, this doctor will actually give you a call in the evening if your child is sick. My daughter was ill with an ear infection and bronchitis at age 6 months. Dr. Berner called the evening of my appointment just to check on my daughter and to make sure I understood his instructions.

Posted on August 14th, 2016