inactive

Gerald Bernstein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

March 24th, 2012
A Great Experience
My experience with Dr. Bernstein was so much the opposite the other rating that I thought he deserved a rebuttal. The staff was great, the appointments were on time, and Dr. Bernstein spent all the time he needed to with me. Treatment was on point and cost-effective, and I was never made to feel that he didn't have time to listen and respond to my questions and concerns. I could not have been happier with my treatment!

February 2nd, 2010
Motivation
He is primarily interested in how much money he can make off you and how fast. Doesn't complete procedures so as to make you return and then he charges you again and again. Changes dates and times of appointments without regard for you, the patient's schedule. I would never recommend him.

February 2nd, 2010
Should not be your choice
Not willing to listen.Doesn't finish job he agreed to.more interested in making most money possible in shortest time.