A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Berry, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Mono (Infectious Mononucleosis)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Berry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald James Berry MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Berry practice?
- Dr. Gerald Berry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Berry practices Anatomic Pathology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Los Gatos, CA.
See Stanford Pathologists.