A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Bihn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Bihn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bihn
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bihn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Bihn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bihn graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Bihn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Thomas Bihn MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gerald T. Bihn practice?
- Dr. Gerald Bihn has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Bihn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Perrysburg, OH.
See Perrysburg Physiatrists.