A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Bodey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Bodey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bodey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Bodey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Community-Acquired Infections
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Nocardia Infections
- Paramyxoviridae Infections
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodey graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bodey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- M.D.Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Paul Bodey MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald P. Bodey practice?
- Dr. Gerald Bodey has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Bodey practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Infectious Disease Doctors, and Houston Oncologists.