A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Bodey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Bodey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Bodey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Community-Acquired Infections
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- Nocardia Infections
- Paramyxoviridae Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodey graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Bodey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- M.D.Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Paul Bodey MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald P. Bodey practice?
- Dr. Gerald Bodey has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Bodey practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Infectious Disease Doctors, and Houston Oncologists.