A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Borrelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Borrelli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Borrelli graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Borrelli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borrelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans