A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Bortolazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Bortolazzo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bortolazzo graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Bortolazzo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Paulding Hosp, Dallas, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald William Bortolazzo MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald W. Bortolazzo practice?
- Dr. Gerald Bortolazzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Bortolazzo practices Internal Medicine near Austell, GA.
See Austell Internists.