A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Bresnahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Bresnahan is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bresnahan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bresnahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Bresnahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresnahan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Bresnahan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Francis Bresnahan MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. Bresnahan practice?
- Dr. Gerald Bresnahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Bresnahan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Cardiologists.