A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Bresnahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bresnahan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bresnahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Bresnahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresnahan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Bresnahan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Francis Bresnahan MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. Bresnahan practice?
- Dr. Gerald Bresnahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Bresnahan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Cardiologists.