A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Bresnahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresnahan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bresnahan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bresnahan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Bresnahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. Bresnahan practice?
Dr. Gerald Bresnahan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, CA and Encino, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garrett Bresnahan, Dr. Jarrett Bresnahan, Dr. Gerry Bresnahan, Dr. Geraldo Bresnahan