A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Ball Broussard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Ball Broussard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Ball Broussard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball Broussard graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Ball Broussard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- P&S Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ball Broussard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald Ball Broussard practice?
Dr. Gerald Ball Broussard practices Ophthalmology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Ophthalmologists.