A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Broussard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Broussard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broussard
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Broussard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Broussard, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broussard graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Broussard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- P&S Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Ball Broussard MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald B. Broussard practice?
- Dr. Gerald Broussard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Broussard practices Ophthalmology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Ophthalmologists.