A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Broussard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Broussard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broussard
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Broussard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Broussard, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broussard graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Broussard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- P&S Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Ball Broussard MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald B. Broussard practice?
- Dr. Gerald Broussard has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Broussard practices Ophthalmology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Ophthalmologists.