A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Bulloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Bulloch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulloch
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bulloch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Bulloch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulloch graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bulloch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald F Bulloch MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. Bulloch practice?
- Dr. Gerald Bulloch has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Bulloch practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.