A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Bulloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Bulloch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulloch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Bulloch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulloch graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bulloch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald F Bulloch MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. Bulloch practice?
- Dr. Gerald Bulloch has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Bulloch practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.