42 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Bullock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Bullock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Bullock, JD, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Bullock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Lynn Bullock JD and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald L. Bullock practice?
- Dr. Gerald Bullock has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Gerald Bullock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .