Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Burma
Dr. Gerald Burma, MD, PHD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Burma is affiliated with UH Parma Medical Center, Hillcrest Hospital and University Hospitals of Cleveland. Dr. Burma has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Burma has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Gerald Burma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. David Hedrick
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Cleveland, OH 0 mi18
Dr. Raju Modi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Cleveland, OH 0 mi26
Dr. James Ramicone
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Cleveland, OH 0 mi24