Dr. Gerald Byers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Byers?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Byers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2016

A Past coworker and Present Patient

Ive known Dr. Byers for a long time. I was a nurse at a nursing home he was on staff at. At that time I felt his bedside manner with the residents there was overwhelming. He spoke to them in such a way that they understood what he was telling them. He treated the staff with respect and when we needed orders from him he was right there to help us. So when my day came to be that resident in a nursing home I felt that same treatment come to myself. When I left the nursing home I decided to keep him on as my PCP. He has been such a good doctor I have referred him to my family and friends. Keep up the good work Dr. Byers and Thank You and your staff.

April 8th, 2016

Dr. Gerald Byers takes very good care of me. He is professional, knowledgeable, patient and takes time to listen to my concerns and explain things clearly. I highly recommend Dr. Gerald Byers to anyone looking for a Doctor.

May 23rd, 2015

Great Dr. Horrible front desk staff

Dr Byers is great. Spends a ton of time with me, and knows what's going on without having to constantly needing to look in the computer. The front desk staff on the other hand couldn't be worse. They haven't a clue. They lie about when dr Byers is available and trying to get a message to him for a prescription refill is like pulling teeth. I once called to get a prescription refill on one of those drugs where if u run out your in a lot of trouble. They told me he was gone for the day. We had been waiting on this refill for days. Well my sister happened to have an appointment at that very moment and had our paths not crossed in the waiting room, I would've went all weekend without a very medication. Luckily when he learned we were in the waiting room, he happily saw me and got me my rx. The medical assistants are almost just as dumb. When taking a manual blood pressure I always seem to have text book perfect 120/80. However being on heart meds and having several other Drs I know my Bp is 100/65. That's what the meds do and it never changes. They can't even enter the correct medication and dosage into the computer. But dr Byers is a great dr surrounded by lazy, non caring, and incompetent, idiots.

March 27th, 2013

MS,CMR

Dr Byers Spends time with me and listens to all my aches and pains and concerns we even have a little laugh at the end of each appt. He is just the BEST Happy DR DAY Dr Byers

October 10th, 2012

need to find a new doc

June 2nd, 2012

He is a VERY caringnDr.

November 2nd, 2009

too little care

if you don't mind that the office never picks up the phone, that a man over 50 doesn't get his prostate tested, that important followup blood tests aren't done, then this is the practice for you. It's obvious he doesn't get paid enough to spend two minutes with a patient on an ANNUAL physical to have a clue how the patient is actually doing. I guess if the patient doesn't TELL the doctor what to do, it doesn't get done. When did the patient have to become the doctor?

July 1st, 2017