A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Moore, MD, PA is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Clinton Moore MD and PA is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald C. Moore practice?
- Dr. Gerald Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Moore practices Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Allergists.