A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Moore, MD, PA is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moore has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Clinton Moore MD and PA is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald C. Moore practice?
- Dr. Gerald Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Moore practices Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Allergists.