A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald West is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. West has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Colorado River Medical Ctr
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Carlisle West MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald C. West practice?
- Dr. Gerald West has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald West practices Family Medicine near Fort Mohave, AZ.
See Fort Mohave Primary Care Doctors.