A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald West is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. West has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Colorado River Medical Ctr
- Valley View Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. West accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald C. West practice?
Dr. Gerald West practices Family Medicine near Fort Mohave, AZ.
See Fort Mohave Family Physicians.