Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Calegan II
Dr. Gerald Calegan II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Calegan is affiliated with St Elizabeth Hospital, Our Lady of The Lake Regional Medical Center and Baton Rouge General-Mid City. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Calegan II has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gerald Calegan II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. April Erwin
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Darian Reddick
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Dariusz Gawronski
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi22