Dr. Gerald Calegan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

June 18th, 2016
My Favorite Dr
As most people do I have several doctors for different reasons . Dr Calegan by far is my favorite. His manner of dealing with me is professional , friendly & he is extremely easy to talk to . He has a wonderful manner about him . If my tremor is worse than usual he is always concerned and compassionate toward my feelings . I can just see it in his face . He answers all my questions with patience . I have been seeing Dr Calegan for about 8 years and would highly recommend him to anyone .

September 10th, 2015
DBS surgery
I highly recommend Dr. Calegan.

October 9th, 2014
Dr Calegan is a nice man and seems knowledgeable as a physician evan though he misdiagnosed me. He admitted me in the hospital for a 3 day treatment and I was there for 6. I was seen by a different fellow physician each time, whom all had different input on my treatment and diagnosis. I had 1 post hospitalization visit with Dr Calegan and was seen by his nurse practitioner 2 weeks later. I did not have any resolution of my pain and was actively being treated with multiple medication changes. I was told to return in 3 months. When I told them I could not wait that long to be seen, the nurse told me to just call and refused to let me talk to the physician. I complained about the rude staff and difficulty with scheduling appointmens then received a dismal letter for inappropriate behavior. I have since been diagnosed with a malignant frontal tumor. The services provided are severely lacking for people in need of a thorough assessment and quality treatment plan.

July 15th, 2012
Professional Doctor
Dr. Calegan was very professional and sensitive my needs. The nurses in his office I find very rude and offensive, haughty would be a good word. I guess they don't realize that the patients pay their salary.

January 13th, 2012
Shake no-more
One visit, BAM- He got it and very nice Dr.. My tremors were bad and the meds he gave me stoped about 90%. And that is good and many thanks again.