Dr. Gerald Calegan II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Calegan II?

July 10th, 2017

Ms. Elliott

Great Doctor!

February 26th, 2017

Amazing doctor!

I cannot recommend Dr. Calegan enough! I had gone to different doctors for years with multiple painful muscle conditions, and immediately Dr. Calegan diagnosed me with a condition that tied everything together (dystonia), and offered me an incredibly effective treatment (Dysport). I am 90% pain free now with treatment, and it is all because of Dr. Calegan! He is really knowledgable, takes a lot of time with me to talk about everything, and takes excellent notes during appointments.

June 19th, 2016

My Favorite Dr

As most people do I have several doctors for different reasons . Dr Calegan by far is my favorite. His manner of dealing with me is professional , friendly & he is extremely easy to talk to . He has a wonderful manner about him . If my tremor is worse than usual he is always concerned and compassionate toward my feelings . I can just see it in his face . He answers all my questions with patience . I have been seeing Dr Calegan for about 8 years and would highly recommend him to anyone .

September 10th, 2015

DBS surgery

I highly recommend Dr. Calegan.

October 9th, 2014

Dr Calegan is a nice man and seems knowledgeable as a physician evan though he misdiagnosed me. He admitted me in the hospital for a 3 day treatment and I was there for 6. I was seen by a different fellow physician each time, whom all had different input on my treatment and diagnosis. I had 1 post hospitalization visit with Dr Calegan and was seen by his nurse practitioner 2 weeks later. I did not have any resolution of my pain and was actively being treated with multiple medication changes. I was told to return in 3 months. When I told them I could not wait that long to be seen, the nurse told me to just call and refused to let me talk to the physician. I complained about the rude staff and difficulty with scheduling appointmens then received a dismal letter for inappropriate behavior. I have since been diagnosed with a malignant frontal tumor. The services provided are severely lacking for people in need of a thorough assessment and quality treatment plan.

July 15th, 2012

Professional Doctor

Dr. Calegan was very professional and sensitive my needs. The nurses in his office I find very rude and offensive, haughty would be a good word. I guess they don't realize that the patients pay their salary.

January 13th, 2012

Shake no-more

One visit, BAM- He got it and very nice Dr.. My tremors were bad and the meds he gave me stoped about 90%. And that is good and many thanks again.

September 21st, 2017