Learn more about Dr. Gerald Cambria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Cambria is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cambria
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cambria Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Cambria, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cambria graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Cambria has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Griffin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald F Cambria MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. Cambria practice?
- Dr. Gerald Cambria has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Cambria practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shelton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, CT and Ansonia, CT.
See Shelton Orthopedic Surgeons.