A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Camren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Camren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Camren, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Camren graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Camren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital & Care Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Camren MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Camren practice?
- Dr. Gerald Camren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Camren practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Chicago Radiologists.