Dr. Gerald Casas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 19th, 2016
RDAEF AND DR CASAS'S PATIENT
NICE OFFICE, BEST DOCTOR, COURTEOUS AND KIND STAFF, HE HELPED BRING MY GRANDDAUGHTER INTO THIS WORLD , BECAUSE HE WAS MY DAUGHTER 'S GYNECOLOGIST AND THAT MEANS THE WHOLE WORLD TO ME, THANK YOU. IF YOU NEED A GYNECOLOGIST - OBSTETRICIAN HE WILL BE THE BEST FOR YOU.

June 7th, 2016
Staff Rude and Doctor Casas messed me up
First Joni and staff were rude from day one.i went in to have both ovaries removed. She messed up on paperwork and had be down for wrong surgery and charged for wrong sugery then said I would get refund back. Day of sugery he left one ovary in because he claimed he wasn't aware of it. I ended back in ER and he had to perform second emergency five hour sugery with help of oncologist saying ovary was impossible to find. Since I've been in more pain than ever. They do not believe me, Joni laughs at they just told me he refuses to do anything else. My daily life has been ruined over this. I would never tell anyone ever to go here . They also have discussed my records with people I didn't approve.

January 4th, 2016
Take a vacation!
Dear Dr Casas, clearly it's time to retire! I've been going to you for years and each year you and your office staff seem to get worse and worse. Rude staff and rushed visit! Good thing I was able to find a new doctor who took time to talk to me and actually cared and helped!

October 23rd, 2015
I'm sorry if I bothered you doctor C.
My first time going to an obgyn. Didn't think it'd be that disappointing. Dr. walked in and rushed to get me out of there. Pretty uncomfortable. Waited an hour just so he can keep asking impatiently "any more questions" over and over. Looking for a more personable obgyn I guess.

October 22nd, 2015
Time to change doctors
Casas is a good doctor. When you can see him. Plan on spending 2+ hours for a simple checkup EVEN when you wait months to purposely book the very first appointment of the day. Half of the support staff/reception has poor attitudes and unfriendly. Casas is good, but there has to be other doctors as good that don't eat half your workday up and the staff aren't rude to you when checking in/out. It's already not a comfortable appointment, a bit of friendliness and promptness or at least communication that it will be an hour plus plus EVERY time would go a long way!

September 29th, 2015
HORRIBLE customer service!
When I signed in I didn't even get a hello or a smile, but a dirty look like I was inconveniencing the front desk girl. Then I sat and waited for a half hour without still being acknowledged once. I was finally taken back by a lady who looked like she hated her job with no introduction or anything greeting. She then directed me to a room where all that was said to me was "get undressed and put this on". She then left and a few mins Dr Casas came rushing in gave me a half hello and did the fastest pap I've ever had in my life. Never asked me any of my concerns or how I was doing...nothing! When I did bring some up he pretty much said to suck it up and don't worry about it. Then before I could finish talking, he was out the door. Then when I went to pay the lady at the desk, she stayed on the phone at least 5 mins. That's fine, but at least look up and smile or acknowledge me. I understand that doc offices are busy, but customer service is key to keeping clients. I don't like feeling like just a number and like I don't matter. I now realize I am not a valued customer and will take my business elsewhere. Also, I'd like to make sure this wasn't just once, but twice!

May 5th, 2015
Gerald Casas is impeccable doctor, conveys confidence and serenity to their patients and I witness too, God protect him and give him 'good health!

March 25th, 2014
Good Doc, bad staff
Dr. Casas seems to be a very knowledgeable and accurate doctor. Not very personable, but he's an ok doc. Office staff, on the other hand, seems to be very clueless and aloof. I had to switch insurance plans, which I'm sure is very common for patients, and it totally threw them (the office staff) through the loop. They continued to bill me through my old insurance, told me they do accept my new insurance, but 3 months later they apologized and told me they did not in fact accept my new insurance. Ended up paying through the roof as a cash patient. Needless to say, I'm no longer a patient there.

April 12th, 2013
Nice experience
Beautiful office ,everyone very nice and helpfull, my visit was a wonderful experience ,nurses wonderful and the doctor excelent ,I am considering myself very lucky

February 14th, 2013
Would never recommend him or his staff
I was a patient of Dr. Cases for a few years. Luckily I only dealt with him once a year for regular check ups otherwise not sure why I stayed as his patient so long. The wait in waiting room and patient room combined always ranged from 1 hour to 2. Ridiculous.....Never a detail Dr. always in a rush. His front desk girl, Belen, has worked for him for years and is the rudest women on the planet. She harassed me regarding insurance for weeks, even though my insurance company explained in detail that I was fully covered. When I complained to the office manager that I was being harassed neither her nor Dr Casas called to apologies. You would think after years of being his patient he would have wanted to keep me as a patient seeing that I was also pregnant. Also never called to give me result regarding thyroid/blood work which was really a big mistake seeing that I was pregnant. Another Dr. pointed it out to me. Disgusted by him and his staff and would never recommend them. He's a tired Dr. that just need to retire himself and his ridiculous staff....

July 19th, 2012
Just a Pap Smear
The first time I visited Dr. Casas was not a good experience. I felt extremely rushed after an extremely long wait. Today was different... much better. I did have to wait 20 minutes after my scheduled appointment time, but that is the norm anywhere. After that, Dr. Casas and Bree (his M.A. or nurse?) were both super friendly and answered all of my questions. I did not feel at all rushed and left feeling very happy with the day's visit.Maybe the first time was a fluke? I had left a review for my first time there.... had to leave another for today's because it was so much better.Good luck to y'all.

May 7th, 2012
Amazing doctor
Dr. Casas is very friendly and easy going. His office is pretty busy but always takes time to answer your questions and makes you feel comfortable. Wouldn't trade my doctor for anyone else.