A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Charnogursky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Charnogursky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charnogursky
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Charnogursky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Charnogursky, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charnogursky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Charnogursky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Charnogursky FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Charnogursky practice?
- Dr. Gerald Charnogursky has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Charnogursky practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hickory Hills, IL.
See Hickory Hills Internists and Hickory Hills Endocrinologists.