A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Cichocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Cichocki is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Cichocki, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cichocki graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cichocki has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- Spanish Peaks Reg Hlth Ctr - Cah
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Anthony Cichocki MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Cichocki practice?
- Dr. Gerald Cichocki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Cichocki practices Urology near Trinidad, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH and Bowling Green, OH.
See Trinidad Urologists.