A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Cichocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Cichocki is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cichocki
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cichocki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Cichocki, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cichocki graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cichocki has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- Spanish Peaks Reg Hlth Ctr - Cah
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Anthony Cichocki MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Cichocki practice?
- Dr. Gerald Cichocki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Cichocki practices Urology near Trinidad, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH and Bowling Green, OH.
See Trinidad Urologists.