Dr. Gerald Clair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Clair?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 24th, 2014

Avoid if possible

When I moved here he was the first doctor I called. His wife runs the administrative end and handles all appointments. She was very sweet, and was great with working around my schedule. I went with him because its not a giant office it gives the 1 on 1 feel. The first 2-3 appointments I had with her with great. I finally had a diagnosis, but after I got the diagnosis his care went from 10 to -1. I missed 1 appointment due to an emergency. I called the very next day to apologize and his wife again very sweet rescheduled me. I went in for my appointment he took me in his office and was EXTREMELY unprofessional and rude. I apologized to him again and said I called his wife, but due to the nature of the situation I was beside myself. He had no compassion what so ever, He then sent me home after speaking with me for 5minutes. We are supposed to be doing step by step treatments, but he hasn't budged past the first part. I have been doing the same thing for a year with the same results. I am now on a prescription I am to take daily. I worked up to get on the correct dose, but for my insurance I need a new prescription every 6 months. My pharmacy and I have contacted him numerous times his response was he put 66 refills on the script. I am now worried I wont have my medication in time because he is so rude. I can't even put in words how disappointed I am with him. I am looking for other doctors who will not just diagnose me, but follow through with my treatment. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! I finally understand why people told me not to go to him in the first place!

August 14th, 2016